Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tired

Well, I realized im tired mentally and physically. I guess its more to mentally. Though I am still trying to be very positive, but when things always always don't go with ur way, its hard for you to feel nothing at all. You understand?

October was bad laa...yeap, it seems to have improved. So I hope this month will be greater.

Anyway, yesterday was nice. You guys donno i started working rite? Yeah i work at mid valley as a promoter now. Jus 3 days a week. I go there by bus and ktm which takes around 2 hours to reach. That almost killed me everyday!

So yesterday 1 of my hometown friend came. He treated me Sushi Zan Mai at The Gardens. OMFG, the salmon there was VERY VERY NICE. We ordered a very special thing, like a small steamboat, then inside got many nice mushrooms, vege and the soup was nice. Then, they gave us raw beef slice and an raw egg. You have to cook the beef then dip it inside the raw egg while its hot. And eat straight like that. At first we thought it was weird and kind of "geli". But after trying, MY GOODDD.....thats the happiest food I've eaten.

Then we went to 1U to catch a movie. Its "Shrooms". I almost feel asleep.

Alright, another nice thing is, he fetch me with his mini cooper. haha, its red. This is my 2nd time on his cooper. I still think that car is not nice to sit, although its nice. It is even NICER when you put down the roof...let the wind blow. But ytd was raining abit, so he just let me felt it for a while.

Ok, its 12.24am. Tomorrow I will be working at Robinson. Guess what, tomorrow is my 1st day at Robinson, and they arrange me to take care of the counter alone. I don't even know where heck is the staff entrance. I gotto find the counter myself, then i was given a key to figure out how to open the cupboards. Goodness, i donno how much is the price of the jewerlery even~ @@

Wish me luck. The management is fantastic! They are running out of people~ forgive them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i go ada discount?? lol

<(^(00)^)>