Friday, November 30, 2007

Great

This is (I cannot find an extreme word to describe)..... Now, 4.04am, I can't believe my brain is working non-stop since 7pm. Its crazy~

We had a 5 hours meeting straight just to come out with good budgets.

Its great being involve in mega events involving 70k plus. You seriously will see other things as very small when you are into such a big thing. You learn so much about people, how to deal with people and how you should take pressure. Its really really great to pressure yourself to the extreme part sometimes. Coz it pushes you to your limit or even better.

1 great thing I learn today which I really want to make myself remember. There is really a better way dealing with difficult people. Instead of making not-so-nice comments directly, hoping the person to turn better, you encourage, trust and appreciate that person more to motivate that person to become better. Rather than being comment, people tend to accept more when positive words come into us. That really works for me but I never work this on other people. Come to think of it, yeahh..i think it will work on alot of people.

Someone in the meeting just now practice extreme patience, calm and the thing i mention just now( appreciate, motivate). *salute*

After all...in a team, we have to strongly keep in mind 1 thing, everybody wants the best for the team no matter how the fellow brings up the issue.

Life like this is fantastic!



I love it!

No comments: