Monday, July 23, 2007

My birthday...

So I am officially 20 years old now. Twen....TY!!!

Wow, the 1st digit turns 2. Its a change. So im no longer a teen now. Im actually feeling so damn tired now...But i think it is a need to thank alot people

Thank you *A for sending me my 1st ever present this year, purposely drop by before going to the ball night.
Thank you sis, for buying me the latest Harry potter. I love you really.
Thank you *B for treating me at Japanese Restaurant. I know how busy you are...the effort just to dine together...is very much appreciated!
Thank you Hazel, you sent me the 1st birthday greetings by sms from Australia, and...i love you too.
Thank you MunYee, you accompany me on 12am.
Cheryl, thank you...you sang me my 1st birthday song.
My room-mate Weijin, thanks for ur cake! hehee

Others, thank you, for making an effort to call. And sorry to those people who cannot call in..I have only 1 line..haha :p

Wendy, we haven't been in touch for so long. We are still so close ever, if not closer...I appreciate you really! Friends forever. And i love you too.

Justin, we see each other maybe less than 10 fingers in a year. But you called me from S'pore. Most important is you remember.

Those that came back from futsal, and cheat me to wear nice nice, make-up, then gang-hug me with all sweaty clothes...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And friends that I've only knew for 3 months, thank you for all the surprises...Thanks for that western food treat...I don't know people can be so nice..just after 3 months of pure friendship. You guys are really special to me. The neat sincerity, touches me. Its special, really.

To my secondary school juniors...haha, i dono what to say...you guys are great!!! Still rmb all the red thingy that i wore. And jus nice yesterday i was on red top. I love you all. We shall gather again on Chinese New Year. Promised!

To those that sent sms from overseas...i love all of you. Thank you.

Sorry, i can't mention all. I really can't mention all. But all the effort of remembering, somehow contribute the joy in my life.

My mum forgot my birthday... :(

Hanjin, vivien...both you have a place in my heart. And I remember you both forgot my birthday...hahahaha :p Both you owe me big something!

Anyway..its just a birthday. But I am still very glad...people remember...

I love my life, because I have you guys. Thank you for spoiling me like that.

THANKS!

1 comment:

sharman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

enjoy bein 20.

more responsibilities! hehehehe