Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thank You

I just discovered something about myself. If you notice, in my friendster, i had written that I wanted people to believe me...

Something happened today and i found out that I actually don't really believe in myself. I had always wanted people to believe in me, because i simply think I cannot do it..UNTIL somebody thinks I can do it...and THENNNN, I will start believing I actually can do it because people think I can!!! I am not the only sole to believe I can. haha I hope somebody understand what I am trying to say...

If you happened to read this, I guess you know who you are... I thank you big heart...really! You make me realized something I didn't know. And you gave me approval of everything I had done...and you believe I will be able to do it.

So when you believe in me, I will want to prove you right.

I will prove you right, definately!

Speaking of proving things...when somebody wants to prove somebody else wrong, you really cannot underestimate the spirit. He/she will go out of his/her square when he/she WANTS to prove.

I just realized I sounded like I am writing about myself, wanted to prove that person right. In fact, I was actually refering to somebody else...haha. I shall cancel this!

Okay, I am supposed to be taking a nap now, and then wake up to study later. The point of I actually don't believe in myself suddenly come after I lied myself on bed for 2 minutes.

(When you have so many things in hands to do, even when you are so tired, until you can't stand it any longer, you try to sleep, you still can't sleep! What is this call? Over responsible? My brain don't want to stop thinking.)

I want it to be shared before the feeling goes gone, before I forget.

Next time, when I read back this, it will remind me...that I should believe in myself.

I will not forget the moment when you gave me the sincere nod-on-your-head throughout my life. It may means nothing to you but a simple nod just taught me a great lesson.

Thank you.
:)

No comments: