Thursday, July 05, 2007

Catch me fall

If you won't catch someone, why make him/her fall?

I mean falling in love.

Seriously right? Why make people's life difficult? Why waste people's time? Why give people fake hope?

Isn't that very cruel?

So many people had been complaining, about the shout out I put on my friendster, which stated, "I add only people who knew me".

Not that I am not friendly. Its just that, last time....I added people who added me, regardless of whether i know them or not....I don't like to reject people, since friendster's purpose, to me is to get to know and keep in touch with friends...But in the end, my friendster account went almost full. Sadly, more than half of them, I donno who they are. And people who knew me, unfortunately cannot add me. Because the account is FULL!

I am not going to create another account, then another account and another account.

If you don't have such a big head, don't wear such a big hat!

I cannot manage so many accounts, and I think I don't need to.

I don't know what kind of luck I am into recently. I am single, NOT AVAILABLE. I mean my words.

So when i ignore you, and do something mean, I am doing it on the intention of your own good. Please, give me a break!

I don't like to give people fake hopes. And I don't like to receive fake hopes.

***********************************************************
I'm really sorry on the hard tone. Things didn't go really well...and currently I have so many things in hand. Assignments, mid term start rolling from this week, every week until the next 5 weeks. Not that on the coming 6th week don't have, just the schedule haven't reach there. And the fall in love thing kinda tune my mood a little. I can't deny that. I hope this feeling won't last long.

***********************************************************
Struggling rational.

No comments: