Sunday, July 15, 2007

Event : Dance Night Utar 2007

I did being impressed by Utar Dance Club. I didn't know other than those few that usually goes out performing, we actually still have hidden quality people when it come s to dancing and singing.

I forgot whats the name of this band. But i heard they represented donno wher where to where where...Anyway, the lead singer call Melvin. They can really bring the crowd to heat!


The invited panel of judges...Can you recognize them?
All 3 of them were really friendly...

Nikki, Joanne and Dennis, finalists of the latest reality tv show, "So You Think You Can Dance"


The judges were invited to give comments after the contestants finish the dance. THe finger licking good part is, they actualy dance at the dance floor when the MCs introduce them in. Its very shitty that I didn't video it, i know. Its just so unexpected. Joanne dance hot! And she is charming!


Next, the singer of our very own Utar. Isaac, the guy standing beside me, was Astro Chinese Singing Competition Top 16, 2006. Unfortunately, the PA system at UTAR sucks big time...makes his singing with the girl beside him,2T, didn't sound really good.


Lastly, this is Violet. My classmates. Im so jealous...she is soo freaking thin!!! She is 1 of the contestant. Pretty? Without make up she is prettier, I say.



There were 8 contestants, 4 females and 4 males. Divided into 3 parts, 1st is solo dancing, then in pairs and lastly, in a group of 4.

The highlights were at the end of the event, which is when the committee members came out and dance. Its truly impressive.

Overall, good job Dance Club!

*************************************************************
I went to watch Harry Potter after that. The movie is in a big big big mess. After the philosopher's stone, and chamber of secrets, the director seems to cut so many scenes, until prisoner of akzaban is barely acceptable...after that it was merely disappointing one.

I think most of the people went for the movie is just to see Harry and Cho kissing. They kissed really long! How I wish I can act as Cho. YUmmy~~~ hehe

Why can't they make harry potter like Lord of the rings. Quality until the end...?

**************************************************************

Next week, 2 assingments due, 2 mid term; Quantitative Techniques(QT) and the shittiest subject ever, Financial Information Management, both in the same day!

Wish me luck, friends.

Now I appreaciate weekends so much cause this semester weekdays is just so hectic! I do keep my words, I still didn't miss class. Weeheee~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I do keep my words, I still didn't miss class. Weeheee~"

When you have a "to-do list" and you put in your effort, making sure it'll be done; and at the end of the day, when you did it... someone might be asking "So what??" (well, it's not their business anyway, so it's natural for them for not understanding your feeling)

BUT what really important is, it means something BIG to you; and for this motivation you derived from proving your own ability, you'll keep it on and on for future and bigger success!!!

Until one day, someone recognizes and says "wa lau eh, she really made it!!" (but by that time, it's not so important for you anymore, cos in the end, you, are the one who lead your own life...)

So, keep it on for things you want to do and achieve!!!

Nothing is toooo small to be done,
Nothing is toooo difficult to be overcome...


Good Luck for week 22-28 JULY!!