Monday, July 02, 2007

"I go by lots of terms" by Dinz

Good things should share!

I read that post months back. And Its running on my mind till now.

I am a blogger
I am a daughter
I am a student
I am a clubber
I am a friend
I am a sister
I am a driver
I am a girl
I am single
I am not available
I am a devil
I am a Malaysian
I am a reader
I am a woman
I am a companion
I am a buyer
I am a mean girl
I am a relative
I am a stalker
I am a buddy
I am a pig
I am an angel
I am a perfectionist
I am a pianist
I am a slut
I am a lover
I am a group member
I am a leader
I am an entertainer
I am an advisor
I am a listener
I am a senior
I am a junior
I am a presenter
I am a follower
I am photographer

I am a human being...

"There are many nouns you could use to define yourself. Which is why you are so many different types of a person to so many other people. In essence, you mean so much to even one person. Don’t throw your life away just because you can’t fulfill being one type of person. Because, over the course of your life, you fill find that list used to describe yourself keep growing. Take up the challenge to be who you can be."

By Dinz

I modified the "I am" part to myself though. Hope he don't mind. ;)

Isn't it meaningful?

1 comment:

HeavenOfJuly said...

ya,
we have alot of mask or role that we are playing in life,
just that we dont realize it or we doing it too natural.
no matter what role we are playing,
we need to know,
what we want...
without that,we dont have goal,we cant achieve wat we want from the role we play,its useless.