Thursday, June 28, 2007

Election/Happy Birthday Cheryl!

Joke of the day,
My classmae(male) asked our Accounting tutor(male)...

Sir can you come here please?I have something to ask you.

Cannot! Ask from there...

No...cannot, I have something to show you.

No need to show me. What you have I also have.

Arrgg..never mind, i go in front and show you...
*walking to the front

EHhhh...don't laarr...so many girls looking...very emberassing.

**************************************************************

Ehee, my new hair!

*****************************************************************

The election was today. I've voted, Utarian, have you?


I think Simon is gonna win.

********************************************************************
How do we actually got to know each other? Fated i would say. The story is kinda funny. Well, because our hometown is so small....we know the existence of each other although we do not know each other. Coincidently, both of us were studying at TARC, and we stayed at Prima Block C, different unit but take the same lift.

And coincidently, we both use the same name Cheryl...

I was so curious, why we always met at weird time. Like 3 or 5 am in the morning, inside the lift. I remembered once meeting her, squatting down, with whole body alcohol smell. We even met in Genting more than twice i guess..but we don't know each other.

Its started all with friendster, messaging, exchange of number, yumcha... until today, we stayed under 1 roof, we are good sisters!

Today is her big day. I gave her a big big hug early in the morning...Her precious ban7(thats what she used to call him), purposely went ALL OVER to One U yesterday(took ktm-->lrt--->bus, 2 and half hours), just to buy her the cakes she likes to eat. How sweet is that?

I think I will want to snatch her bf already...ahah just joking!

And i swear to you, THIS CAKE TASTE F*CKING DAMN BIG NICE LORRRRR~~~



Its all luxurious chocolates...

Look at the roses wey!!! Its chocolates you know? I've never tasted such a nice cake before. If i give secret recipe 6, then this cake will score 9.5 marks. Or maybe higher...im not exaggerating!

See, how fine is their work?
Rm 70+++ including taxes, for i think less than 1/2 kg.

It worth the price.

****************************************************************
I've damn good news today. It makes my day. Vivien successfully appeal for the termination. Means she can continue her study in UTAR!!! Same thing goes for Anderson. Im really happy for them. They will have to repeat 3 subjects, then continue studying together with us next semester. GREAT!

At the same time however, Chyi Siew and BeeKen did not success in appealing. It was kinda sad. Last time when i found that I've failed and need to wait for half the year, i already break down. And now, its like....argg i dono. I donno what to say..just feel sorry.

No comments: