Thursday, June 14, 2007

FOr my friends...

Before I start writing about Nabila~~~ this is for SOMEBODY--->he requested it!

Well, today happened that our library wireless need register and only can be used 24 hours later. SOMEBODY who is our "IT GUY"....make things done for me in 15 minutes. Before that, according to him, he just briefed his colleague that everything must follow procedures and the importance of it. He broke rules because of me and insist that im a VIP in Uni. I told him, if im a VIP, then he is the fellow that makes me a VIP. He WANTED me to say the thing i said in my last post....

IM TOUCHED~~

(SARCASTICLY..MUAHAHAHAHA)

Then he kept asking a hug from me...

NAH~ BIG HUGSSSSSSS!!!


******************************************************

ANYWAY...NABILAAAA!!!!!!!


You super BITCH. I know you are in Aussie now when you got to read this. YOU NEVER INFORM ME until Wendy told me you flied today! How could you???

WEY, i miss secondary school friends....

I miss them as in, at that time, everyone is so naive and innocent. They friend you purely because they want to be friends with you. Not because you are handsome, rich, pretty or famous...

And most importantly, WE WERE SENIORS!! wahahaha by that means we can BULLIED small people. ( but it seems, i kena juniors bullied more than i bully people~~)

AWWWW......

Somemore secondary school life is so much easier~~

Hazel, you told me you read my blog now and then. WHERE HECK ARE YOU? Contact me lar...we lost touch already...you haven't become doctor, don't so busy yet. hahaa


(this entry is purely meaningless)

2 comments:

Nalajas said...

HAH!
i tot the thing i leave msia is not important to u at all. so, why shud i tell u rite? hahaha. u idiot! miss me already ar?? :p thats why u are mad?? hahah

cheryl said...

Bitchy you....YOU DARE TO SAY THAT OUT!!!

yealar idiots.