Monday, June 04, 2007

Falling In Love

How many times can a person fall in love? To me, DAMN ALOT ALOT. I fall in love like once a month on average. Admit it! You are too! Its no wrong.

To fall in love is like erection. You can't stop it. You cannot control it. And relationship is like sex. You had an erection doesn't mean you must have sex. You fall in love doesn't mean must be in a relationship.

Its nice to fall in love, because you have at least hope for happiness.

But its bad for me to be in a relationship, because i always trash my hope into dustbin.

I know, its me and my stupid mindset AGAIN. If somebody love me, you gotta love every shit of me.

Please love me, can you? YES YOU! Tell me you love me...

(I actually wake myself up because before i fell asleep, this thing suddenly came up to my mind you know~~~)

No comments: