Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Appreciate

This semester my class start with 8am everyday. EVERY DAY! Mind you.

Last sem all afternoon class already didn't go, this sem everyday 8, how to go i ask you?

Then, when i complain this to my sis yesterday on msn, she told me, don't forget last time secondary school even earlier.

YEP! So when we are so used to going late classes, suddenly 8am become so early. In fact last time we have to reach school 7.30am. Prefect 7.15am.

I think we didn't complain alot about its early. If at the time, they suddenly annouce our class will start at 8am, how good?

So how good should I feel now?

When we are treated too good for a long period, we tend to not appreciate what we have now. Human are very forgetful creatures. Please remind them.

********************************************


Jacklyn Victor is our lecturer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i delayed my final sem to have just one subject, and it was 100% coursework. and it only had two classes per week, it finished 3 weeks before exam weeks for everyone else.

muahahahaha, i can feel the envy now...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.