Saturday, May 26, 2007

Observing

One very thing i realised about myself. I am no longer the crazy fellow like last time anymore. When environment changes, you move to the next level, there are so many things to learn. I am now more to a listener, an interpreter, and an observer. Mixing with WHO its really really important. When you mix with shit, although you are not shit, you don't think like a shit, but eventually you will listen and talk shit with them. You stain their shit somehow.

I recently come across with people around my age, but they are kinda...(which word should i use?)....matured?(maybe this word is too heavy)... Suddenly i felt i am so tiny. Im impressed though. Had yet to learn many things from them. YEAP! Its a good start.

I am quiet person now.

*****************

Orientation @ Ice Breaking

As early as 8am, freshies started pouring in,(All the people in charge on this event reach Uni on 7am)...


THen, they were gathered and seperated in groups...


We cannot doubt their team spirit looking at these, their facilitators certainly came with preparations beforehand...(their team name was Italy)


I was the game master, so these are the punishment for those who passed the wrong sentence...

This boy is to choose a partner from his team, propose with creativity.


Hug, cry and say "Please don't leave me alone" to the pillars with full emotions.


Lead your team to say this without laughing while the other team can disturb your team to many you laugh.

"I pledge, with the lizard on the ceiling above, ants on the floor below, to be happy, crazy, and delicate 'monkeys'. I also pledge to be responsible, to all the banana I've eaten and shit on the toilet."

I know I should have videod those people reading the pledge, 'tahan-ing' cannot laugh~~

I fail to capture alot of funny scenes. My hand wasn't that fast, sorry. I can't do so many things in a time. Too bad~

Some of the freshies were really creative, funny and daring. Worth my respect. *salute*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing"
~George Bernard Shaw~

aikmunnlar said...

cool man!!~
still rmb our "younger" times whr we usually play our bawahan...haha..sweet memories..~
too bad we're BIG dy..
Kerlu ah...