Thursday, May 24, 2007

ByeBye KorKor

My brother will be flying to UK this 30th 31st May.


In our entire life of bro-sis ship, I donno whats wrong with us. We quarreled, we fight, and i think we dislike each other. We seldom talk. We mind our own business. Even until now, i donno what he is actually studying, what course he is in or what he likes, which University he is going to in UK, how long he will be going. In fact, I only got to know he is flying on 31st through his msn personal message.

I am a bad sis yeah?



Just when i was browsing in my picture album that I brought here(KL), I couldn't found any, ANY picture of both us. Then i started counting how many picture we actually took together before.

2.

1 on my 15th birthday. Another on his-donno-when-birthday.

Don't be too surprise, my family don really like taking picture without reason. I personally think is a bad thing. LIke now, i can simply find you my picture with any of my close friends. But i can hardly find pictures i took with my family. Hmm...you know, at old times, they used to use film camera, so taking alot of pictures means wasting money. Maybe they are still not used to having digital cameras.

Right, back to the story.

So my brother is flying to UK. I kinda feel guilty for not sending him off, or going back hometown for the reunion dinner. Sorry, i couldn't make it! I was involved in the orientation thingy on Saturday already...

Maybe i will miss him, you know...afterall we have blood connection.



Lets say BON VOYAGE to him!

***If you happen to read this, remember to get me souvenier! And sorry for grabbing your picture without your knowledge :p

No comments: