Friday, May 18, 2007

Ruums, as promised

As most already knew, Ruums is the place where had been selected for the reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance"



This place didn't give me an impression. Although many people told me its fun. So last Friday, we went to explore after those hardcore days of exams...


For the very thing that i dislike, they use plastic cups. It feels so cheap! Maybe its Friday, that place is quite empty.


So this random girl came to us, and ask if we need tequila shot. Zen nicely offered me one. Which was very strong i thought (Flaming nicer!). So anyway, Ling and Kok Kheong said they wanted to try also.


There goes the photo taking session...






Everyone is in the picture!


And here are the exclusive pictures of drunkards...






They were playing pillow wars...like 3 years old only~~ ahahaha :P


This fellow most serious, Im sorry Mark. I don't mean to. Somebody instructed me to make you drunk...


I dindn't quite like this place. 1 thing, they use plastic cups. And i don't really like the stage/dance floor they made in the middle. Especially stairs leading to it.

OPSSSSS!!! I accidentally post those pictures in. Big apologise!

Tomorrow exploring The Sanctuary. Join me there!

By the way, yaa, i passed all my exams. :)

2 comments:

Ask and Answer said...

you looks very happy.
you are very beautiful!

sharman said...

CANT BELIEVE THATS MARK WONG JI XIAN!!!!!!

LOL!!!

*claps hand to all of u!!!*