Sunday, July 08, 2007

Once is enough

Before that...

(Yesterday i went to watch Die hard and transformer. Many transformer fans gonna whack me for saying this, I think Die hard is better than transformer. haha)

1 thing i love and hate about myself is, when i say i wanna do something, I don't just give up easily. Especially when I start doing it, then I will want a result or an answer. I don't simply start, cause I know it will be a winding road, I will consider too much that you can imagine of, before it begin. If it is an answer, i will make sure it is a 100% confidence real answer, no doubts behind it. I just don't like to regret for not trying hard before it is concluded fail in my mind. And I don't easily conclude it fail until it beats me hard enough. When i say hard, i mean real hard.

That is why, I am quite used to getting what i want. So far so good. I love myself for this.

BUT!

When you are so overly used to getting what you want, when you don't get it....HAHAAaa life is miserable. I hate myself for this.

I failed big once 2 years ago. And after much thinking, i realized its my mistake. I was overruled by another part of myself, serve me right. Then I tell myself, "baby, once is enough"

We have no time for us to fall at the same hole for twice. Time won't pity you because u are sad, and wait slowly for you to recover. We have so many things to achieve.

Kelvin, are you reading? Think about it!

1 comment:

HeavenOfJuly said...

fall does not mean end,does not mean give up and does not mean dont take risk.