Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I had a bad day larr

Allow me to complain ok..? Don't read if you don't like... I don't mind larrr...(sorry)

ITs not nice being awaken by a call from your closest friend, crying and sort of begging you for financial help...Talking like its hopeless, the world is going to doom...(okay...maybe im exaggerating)

Its not a figure that anyone like student can easily come out with.

ITS NOT NICE! UTTERLY SHITTY!

We are of someone so ego. I can say, we never see each other cry. At most, we only talk to each other...or probably ignored each other to calm down(i don't ignore her). After 2 years of getting to know each other, understand and through all the thick and thin....

You certainly will not feel good.

AND DEFINATELY won't sit there and do nothing.

RIGHT?

Goodness....you will not feel a slight good at all, trust me!

So i straight away wake up and make some calls and tried to help(delay the payments). I cannot promised how much i can help, or am i able to help...but i will make sure i do something at least. TRY to make things better. At least assure her that its not hopeless yet! Isn't that what friends are for?

I didn't know which part of all these provoked 1 of my housemate. I seriously gonna 'kena' for writing this. COz i think she will read this 1 day. But who cares? I gotto let her know! In another way~~ that im moody by her remarks.

She came back seeing me up n down, calling people, frowning...she makes a remark that I still kept it in heart until now...

"Everytime like to do kepoh things"


(Helping people in another words we call kepoh.
Getting helped in another words we call using people.)

She says it in a very hard tone. Not directly to me, she just walked pass and say this. I am not even sure whether she is talking to me. Coz somebody else is in the living room.

But i think she is.

Coz later, when we talked...I forgot what I asked her, but its merely a caring question...

Oh yeah~ ! I just remembered...she was asking another housemate things...then she loss her temper and sort of shout at him...and i asked, "hey, this few days you PMS isit?" ( jokingly, coz this few days she wasn't like herself...losing temper every way)

THen, she stared at me and said..."NONE OF UR BUSINESS"

I kept quiet a while. THe other housemate look at me, with the sorry eyes of look.

Then, jokingly I told her, "Remember arr..."none of ur business""

I was smiling when i said this to her. I don't want to make things bad. Just wanna give her some friendly warning on her temper.

Gosh, maybe she thinks that friend of mine don't worth my help. I am not sure...But everyone makes mistake rite? Give people a chance to repent...

I helped that housemate too when she was in trouble...I donno why she cannot understand the whole situation. People make mistake!

Give it A and B. A can handle family prob well, but may not handle money issue well! B may handle money issue well...so when A is making a mistake in handling money issue, you cannot say serve A right just because throwing you the same situation, you can handle it perfectly. Coz everyone has their weak point!! You cannot expect everyone to be as great as you.

EVERYBODY IS ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKE. As long as you repent. SOrry no use. REPENT!!!

Im soo moody.

I just heard my ex's dad got lung cancer in UK. Now in the hospital~~

I am now taking a break doing my Financial Information Management(FIM) tutorial. I can actually feel like dying doing it you know? Standard Costing is supposed to be quite an easy chapter of the whole unit plan. But I just find it so hard!

I don't mean anything harsh. Just pouring what I feel(in case she read it!). HAIH~

I didn't blame or angry with her...I understand she probably had a bad day too.

No comments: