Thursday, June 28, 2007

The interview~

After my prefect interview, that was like....err......5 years ago~ It has been me that interview people rather than being interviewed. HAHAaaa

It was the interview for some sort of hidden committee members for a society.

Anyway, i think i didn't do to my best. Cause right after the interview, when i think over what they had asked me, i had better answers compared to what I bull shitted in front. Do not deny, i was little nervous..not used to them being so deadly serious ( i understand that was the procedures though, I was interviewer myself last time). I think being a little nervous its healthy. If not that would means I never treated it as something already. :)

I just realised that I'm not good in giving impromptu(how to spell again?) responses. I simply need time, TIME, TTTTIIIIMMEEE to THINK! That is so bad. Coz sometimes we simply have to come out with immediate idea, or solution or what so ever... I'll work on that!

Like writing this blog, i keep edit and editing, so that it will come out with the best sentence i wish to express. I think i read about 3 times before i press "publish post", then read as it is published for the last time...edit if i am to, until i think it goes perfect.

Am wondering, how am i going to learn that skill? Anyone have suggestion?

I was very surprised when 1 of the committee member smsed me and asked how did i do in my interview. I didn't really know him in person, he said he ACCIDENTALLY got my number. hahaa Accident do happened very frequent. @@

Tomorrow its my Uni's election day for student representative. Simon vs Chi Wei. Wohooo~~ Its an interesting game.

I'll get you some picture of the whole thing if possible. Its like real election mind you. They went lectures by lectures to make themselves known. And gave out leaflets, posters everywhere(even beside the toilet door).

Okay, i seems to be crapping too much.

No comments: