Sunday, June 10, 2007

@ BP

The schedule back BP was certainly the busiest. We reached Pudu around 4pm plus minus. Its raining mind you. So we are kind soaked when we reached that full-with-sweat-moisture place...So you can kind of imagine our mood, when we found out the usual bus we took, KKKL, tickets earlier than 6pm aren't available anymore. Meaning, if we insist to sit KKKL, we will have to wait at the full-with-sweat-moisture place until 6pm. Meaning we will only reach bP by 9pm.

I went to asked for Transnational, only 9pm tickets left. In the end, we go for Hasry, although we already expect the bus sucks....but 4.30pm. Kind of impossible it will reach later than 9pm. So eager to go home, so we took the risk.



From the moment we step onto the bus already seems so damn wrong. They don't follow the seatings although the tickets there wrote we should follow the seating. NVM. I went to confront the guys who sat in our place...he told me didn't follow seat wan. I was like ....?? Coz normally if KKKL bus, you confront that person he will straight away stand up. I insist to sit on my own seat!!! When i asked the conductor, he said, "duduk saje larr...siapa sampai dulu, duduk je~" Im left 'siao siao' coz the authority also don't help me. NVM

So we were left the most behind place. NVM.

The chair in front of me was spoiled. People keep pouring in, until there are no place left. SO a malay fat guy, came to sit the chair in front of me WHICH IS SPOILT! You know, never mind that he sat there....he lie down on the chair somemore, and laughing. All his weight + the chair weight its all on me. And it bangs on my hand, my hand was injured! In the begining i tot he wasn't aware of it. So, i was still okay... My housemate who was sitting beside me, then told him in malay..."excuse me, you can't sit in that chair, all the weight falls on my friend.."

Guess what that fucker say?

"i have rights to sit, I pay money for the tickets"

"then you don lie down larr....how is she(me) going to sit like this?"

"you have any problem, go complain, i pay money, i have rights to sit"

AND HE WAS LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! I WAS SUPER DAMN PISSED OFF.

I NEVER GOT SO ANGRY BEFORE!!!!!!!

How in hell can a person be so insane? He is laughing you know???? I cannot understand.

Later i tried to stand up, but can't. HE IS SO FAT AND HEAVY. I can't even get up, you imagine. I asked him to STAND UP AND LET ME GO OUT. He didn't want. So i used all the energy left in me, push him kuat kuat, and ran to the driver and yell at him.

WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS? NO FOLLOW SEATINGS, CHAIR SPOIL, HOW TO SIT???? THE FELLOW IN FRONT INJURED MY HAND, BECAUSE THE CHAIR SPOILED.

IDIOTS!

The driver asked me to wait...he checked the tickets...and found out there is someone with 3.30pm ticket, sit 4.30pm bus.

SHIT

But i was so angry with that idiot guy.

The driver then arrange a nicer seat for us. BUT I WAS SO ANGRY!!!

I cursed him all the way.

Seriosuly how can a person be like that?

URGGG

Never mind, the bus no curtain. My friend were telling me, luckily we sat night bus. And you know what? THat is the 1st time ever...i sat night time bus can feel hot wan. THe aircond simply don't work.

FINE with all that.

The driver missed tangkak exit. Can you imagine? Bus driver got the wrong way????

And he himself never realised until the passenger told him. He still blamed the passenger why didn't tell him earlier. And he asked all the passenger, now how, now how to go?

Luckily the passenger teach him the way.

Guess what time i reached home? 9.30pm.

Fantastic isn't it? 3 hours become 4 and half hours.

**********************************************************************
Friday night, a guy from S'pore, a young engineer...errr....lets name him Justin. He sms me, and asked me if i got go back BP. Heheee

I told him yes, and he asked if we wanna go out for a movie or something. So i agreed. But he said he needs me to buy the ticket, although it is very ungentlemen, but he will only reach BP late Saturday. He scared by the time he reach, the ticket already sold out. I told him, i have a wedding dinner at night, so we will see how after that dinner. If tickets still available then we will watch. If not, then we will go somewhere else.

In the end, he purposely left his job and come back earlier just to buy the ticket. At 4 something he called me and asked, only 11.45pm tickets for pirates of carribean. He told me its kinda late, if im okay with it..I didn't think much, and told him its fine. After a few minutes i hang up the call...I think it is kinda not right. So i sms him, and tell him, if he haven't buy the ticket then don't buy. If buy already then never mind.

He reply and said, he already bought right after the call. But he said its okay if i think its very late.

In the end, we really throw the tickets away. EW... he said its okay, coz if his sister went out with a guy until like 3am++ he will surely scold that guy. HAHAHAH

He is so understanding rite?

Then, i wanted to treat him yumcha, he asked me why? Coz im like put him aeroplane marrr...

He said, never mind...just remembered i owed him a movie.

AND he purposely passed me the tickets.

I think he is very sweet.

Im stupidly touched by all his tiny-tiny-doings.

No comments: