Thursday, June 07, 2007

Family/burglary


So my bro is now at UK. Home cannot be any quieter, after me and my bro left... Most of the time only dajie and er jie are being left at home.

The environment of family at home is much further than we dare to hope. But just when things goes so out of place, everyone tried to fix it. Without realizing, things get better than we expect. Cause everyone is trying to mend, and contribute something to this cannot-be-worser condition. So problems keep us stronger, problems motivate us to stay together.

Yesterday, I was talking on phone with dajie, msn with erjie, msn with 2nd future bro in law, skype with 1st bro-in-law from S'pore, msn with bro from UK....phew~ isn't that fantastic?

I never felt any closer to my family members...

I sense alot of love from my sister. Especially dajie, although she sounded over-worried. When i asked her not to worry so much on the phone, she sounded like she is going to cry, "yalaaa....if i don't worry, who is going to worry about you 2...?"

I get her message...if 1 day my dajie happened to read this, thank you for all the sacrifices you've made. You and erjie are so noble. The two of you worth all our respect!

Im going back this Friday...looking forward. My nieces and nephews from S'pore will be coming back. And my cousin's wedding is on Saturday.

HAH, life seriously cannot be any better. Im very contented. Thank you whoever that gave me all this.


*********************************************************************

Yesterday burglar broke into my KL house. It never happened before that i brought my laptop out to Uni. Just yesterday, someone from Uni asked me to bring, coz he is going to help me something regarding the software. So i brought. And the burglar broke in! If not I bring out, my laptop will be placed in the living room, which is far so easy for him to take it.

None of my things were lost. I simply bring out every value-able things yesterday. It just happened to be so. How lucky am i?

The couple in small room were sleeping inside. And the burglar went inside while they were deadly-sleeping, took away an mp3, 2 handphones, N80 and Ngage and his precious-valentine-present Braun Buffell wallet, located at 3 different places. Ew, im sad for that wallet too. I went with her girlfriend together at KLCC and bought that wallet. I remember he almost cried when he receieved the wallet. Coz the girlfriend bought it like months ago, so that he won't suspect, and keep it in my room. So its a big surprise...

Anyway, the utmost weird thing IS, our this month rental, which the owner supposed to collect it from us yesterday morning, is being kept at their room, beside the wallet. 1000+++ stacks of 50 bucks on the table, located beside the wallet, I don't really believe the burglar didn't see it. But no more reason can explain, why the money isn't being taken away.

Our door have no trace of being break into. We only found out then that the only steel door that we lock, many people have the same keys. Me and my roommate went out at around 7.45am. My roommate came home at 9.30am after class, and found our big doors were all opened. That couple room's door were open too.

All the while... 1 of the master room people were awake. She said she didn't hear anything.

The police came in the evening and took a few photos after making police report.

**************************************************************

Anybody have any idea why Windows Vista cannot install Skype? My bro can't talk to us in skype. He said Windows Vista SUCKS! hahahaha And his webcam that he just bought, cannot use. Ew..how sad...

No comments: