Friday, November 23, 2007

Random

I come across a blog talking about friends. It was so true then I started to think. You can have many many friendses. Hmm...like too many for you to handle. But face the fact, how many are reals?

Then I started counting, recently :

.
.
.
.
.
.


Arghhh...i better not name it, later some are out list then I get myself into trouble. Anyway, I can easily name 5. Its not many, but those are the people that I let them know I was in trouble. I am very lucky. God loves me I guess. hahaa :)

Same things goes, you may keep yourself so busy. So busy until you seems to be unable to cope up with your life. Creating excuses for neglecting a part of your life. Running away from the problems you do not want to face. Yeah its fine. But for how long can you get yourself so busy? How long you can be sure you will be busy? A week? A month? Forever?

Come on, are you sure you won't have a little time that you are free at night, and you start pondering, why?

Its better late than sorry. This time round, it won't be "its too late" but "Its over".

Sunshine comes after rain. Time is a major factor. Once again, all my friends prove me I am lovely. I really don't know how to thank you all. I love my life because I have you guys. Sincerely, *hugs*.

No comments: