Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oppurtunity

I didn't sleep the whole last night. Don't ask me why, this few days, I always wake up with nightmares. If I am not wrong, these few nights I have been talking on my dream. Then I am being awaken by the frighten of my own voice. IT happened many times already. I am not quite sure that is a whole dream or what. Maybe I am having too much tension these while. Just maybe la..

I didn't like Robinson laa..although the guard there was nice. I didn't know anything and they guided me friendly on how should I go through the whole process. Get to know some interesting people there. And hell yeah, some of the workers there keep looking at me as if they never see mei nu before. And try to smile smile with me but i ignored. Mood wasn't good. My feet is killing, that fuckup heel is going to squeeze my skin out. Should have bought a more quality want!!! Robinson don't have chair for you to sit. So you gotto stand the whole day.

Today is Deepavali, so many people was there since early in the morning. I really saw alot of rich tai tais. But the happiest thing is I saw many families, dad so close with their kids, and mum doing shopping. I donno why I really like to see that kind of scene. Guess it will never happened on me. Mum never follow us shopping. And its hard to see us a family happily together. Haihhh

Anyway, about the opportunities. Hahaa, maybe today i have luck or something la. I was offered 2 attractive jobs there. 1 was AIA and another was OCBC. The sales executive happened to be my ex colleague(Southern Bank, now known as CIMB). So, they happened to be selling credit cards there and met me again after 1 year. So he asked me why stand at Robinson become a vase. Keep convincing me with a very good bargain...and says, he just need to help me talk talk then can start work already. Another reason is I will get to know OCBC managerial people, then it will benefit for my future career in case I want to work there after graduate. I am seriously considering very hard. Its really a good bargain but I am being tight up by society work. I cnanot be irresponsible to throw everything away. A promise is a promise. So i think I am forgetting that opportunity.

And we talked about Cheryl's(not me) sister. I was told she was all the while top sales, in whatever bank she work in. She was hired, with basic salary 2.7k, allowance almost 4k and her sales at least 10k a month. Its crazy rite? Anyway she has resigned and went to Australia already. That family is crazily tough people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea... crazily tough people, crazy thinking oso.

cheryl said...

Just a part that is crazy la dude. Everyone has their own "crazy" side... You have too! Just maybe you didn't realize :p

Anonymous said...

u think everyone also can become vase wan r?
ask them dont bias on pretty ppl :P
become vase is a recognition to your beauty..lolx...