Saturday, November 03, 2007

A meaningful Crap

Maybe I should just relax. Thank you Night Avenger for giving me hope. No matter what is going to happen, be it fake, at least u made me feel better when i was so down. :) I stop crying after we talked. Maybe you are the only soul that understand how is life of being so afraid, without love. You are great to have change your fate and noble enough to bring love to people like me. Whatever that is going to happen in the future, you have my deepest gratitude.

Thank you anoh. You always allow me to have my own lowest moment. I didn't know why. Ignore me when I said I am so down like that. Now i figure out. Not that you don't care. You just believe in me that i will be alright, that I need time to have sorrow moment and I will stand up even stronger when the time is right. When I am ready to stand up, then you will give me a hand and pull me up. Don't know whether is coincidence, this is what everytime you do to me. You are just fantastic!

Many times, I kept forcing myself to come to a decision regardless whether I am ready to take it or not. Then, when im not ready...when I can't abide to my decision, I thrash my life. I put my life into a yes/no situation. I forgot nothing is so definate. If you really can't solve it now, maybe you should let time washes away everything until you are calm enough to solve it. Put it aside until you are ready to make a decision. :) Forget it a while...maybe when you don't force yourself, you'll be really surprise on the outcome. It is easier than you think. 2 years ago, thats how it work.

Finally, my spring bounce back. Life is really too heavy a burden for someone to bear alone. Thank you for putting so much effort on a nobody.


To you stupid,
I'll remember...you once love me so deep...once believe me...once care so much about me, once sad for me...its a pity but nobody can help it. I am sorry you've met me.

I'll remember...all the things we had once done together...you once did for me...although its real short, but you are special. I love you.

No matter what is going to happen, thank you...you once gave me hope. I'll still be here. You know how to get me.


At this point of time...i'll just wait for good things to come. When its yours its yours...when its not, it won't be yours. I have accepted the fact. Don't expect so much. Don't ask for so much. Just let things be, allow surprises to happen. Just relax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suit d name..meaningful crap..
-.-''

<(^(00)^)>