Sunday, November 04, 2007

Eternal Love

I don dare to say I finally truly understand what is the meaning of love...After these ridiculous struggle, I am in deeper understanding on love. I started to believe the existence of it. Mind my words, i said I started to, didn't say i truly believe. I am waiting for it to be proven. So lets see ;)

Many people who are deeply in love with their gf/bf for more than years have this in their mind. They believe she/he is the one. Totally into it with trust and faith. They accept any obstacle optimistically because they think those arguments, distance and whatever, are stones on the journey to create better understanding and smoother journey in the future. They take those challenges happily as they have faith both of them will counter it easily and they will see lights at the end of the tunnel. Its believe.

When I ask them how are you sure he/she is the one. He/she will not hurt you? They said they trust and have faith in their other half. Thats it. Easy.

Maybe I've failed too many times. Too many times people told me, there are better one for you awaiting...until that this concept is being planted in my brain...so when a little obstacle happened, i tend to think that way.

I was too afraid of falling down again. Life is about how you pick up your fall bravely and try walking again. If a baby didn't dare to stand up and walk again just because baby have fallen down many times, forever she will not learn how to walk and I won't be walking freely now.

Let me say it, although I hate to admit that. I think my tears and my kilos worth the lesson. GEE* My tummy is sooOOOo freaking flat that I don't believe thats my figure! I am at my thinnest moment. But it won't for long i guess. I am so sexy now. WAhahaha

I started to believe...Hope you will too...I'll be a good wife. Haahaa!

Anyway, am I still emotionally very unstable or every body have moments like that? Haha Hmmm, I do not deny it seems to take forever when it is happening. Its awful crying the wholeeeee day. Yeap, I mean the whole day! Though, I am surprise at how fast the process finishes.

This lesson worth learning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no definition or wuteva crap d la..
when d time come u'll drop into it d la..
believe it like u believe in ur God..

<(^(00)^)>

Anonymous said...

oh ya..btw..upload some pic let me c how "slim" r u now le..hoho..
i still remember when i left kl u r.. XD

good luck n take care~

<(^(00)^)>

Anonymous said...

ya,worth learning.
trust is not purely on emotion,thats wat i feel.

if u rem' i ask u hold on to your principle,thats make u attractive.

because it reli give trust to ppl ^^
and it might be the same thing that give trust to u as well.