Thursday, November 22, 2007

the missing photos

All the missing photos that I had failed to upload for the month of November...

This is it, during the deepavali...went to explore The Gardens on my own...



This is nice...

This is the 1 day damage i made to myself...i donno where all the water comes from, but when you are sad, you just can cry non stop. Its a mountain of really wet tissues...

Yeah~ I want to remember this part of my ugly life too...

The next day, trying to act confident, to build it up hopefully...

So it ended that night, and I decided to go back on 11 Nov 2007. 2 years ago of the date, I claim myself to be the happiest day I had...


We started here, ended here.

So I came back Bp, and found this book. A course I went last year. Had totally forgotten about it.
When you remember that course, you try to remember all the juices you once got, and you once again live up your life. Here was a part of it that i think its so meaningful...(click on the picture to see the writing)

The taiwanese speaker told us, life is about all these.... is JUST ABOUT ALL THESE. Is on you to choose what kind of heart you are using to face everything. So, you choose...


Staying pretty is one of my build up confidence way... Like I said, when you are confident, you own the whole world of attractiveness...attractive comes with security.



THen, i seems to stand up a little, and got myself back to Sg Long, farewell my friend Shupin and meet up with my new brother, Sawinder Singh. Many of my friends are aware of my problems then. Thank you for accompanying me. I love you guys... :)

Im really glad he is able to believe in me so much, i mean Sawinder, although we had lost touch for so long. He is really a great, fantastic guy. I bet he is not gonna read this, but im telling you if one day you read this, I will not disappoint you! I swear! Your believe in me has strengthen me and lights up my life. I sincerely thank you for being there for me.

The J & Co, brought to me by Vivien. I just call her, telling I am feeling like eating this, immediately she appears in front of me with this. Its really really great to have friends....I really love you guys la.


Then, I met up with Scotfield. He is so cute!!!!





NEHHH, though scotfield is very cute, I still love hippo the most! hehehe...hippo is beside me now. BLERKSSS~

4 comments:

Hundgene said...

Not bad, when crying, still got mood to take photo of tissue n urself for the entry. Tatz the blogging spirit.

Anonymous said...

tht crying pic of u..funi..lol

<(^(00)^)>

Anonymous said...

i wan hippo...
I WAN HIPPO.................
muackk

Anonymous said...

hippo eat chocolate or vanilla ice cream r dear?
tell me ler...i wan belanja him ice cream :P