Saturday, November 10, 2007

A lesson

After decision is made, no room for regretting. So I shall go with it without doubts anymore. Thanks. I understand many things again. On why am I acting this way and so.

I am gonna be a good Shi Yee from now on. Not that previously I am no good. But a better wan onwards. 4.52am now, I am quite happy. Today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow and day day after tomorrow I WON BE WORKING!!! I sleep the whole day today. I woke up 7 something(used to it), den sleep back i think around 11 something, and the next time i wake up, MY GOD, its 3 something PM. Goodness, its been long long long long long time since I sleep so tight already.

Life is getting better. Let things be natural. I love myself. *wink*

Life is good. Lalalelu~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah,life is good,let it be natural..
if one day,i heard 'anyone' telling me i wry this and that,i will reli kick that person stick on the wall.
because wry too much reli spoil life....