Friday, May 02, 2008

Childish

Im pissed with one of my housemate.

The thing was like this....one day, he put in his msn private message...saying, "Actually I already withdraw from university...so don't ask me to study". --->coz we were having exam and he wasn't studying, so whenever i see him, which is very rare, coz he rarely come out from his room or go out of the house, I will ask him to study, as a concern.

I was concern and thinking perhaps he will be moving away means then. So I asked him, is that true. He refused to answer me, fine...and he turn me round and around like I am an idiot so really curious of knowing about him. FINE. It was annoying, I wasn't very happy about it. Coz he never seems to care, if he is moving out then, we will need to find someone to replace him. Well, its basically none of his business after he shifted out. Probably he don't care at all.

So today, he came and asked, "have you finish your exam", remembering that incident, I didn't reply him for around 2 minutes, then he asked, "is ur keyboard spoiled?", I said "no". He asked, "no for exam no finish ur keyboard?" I said, "no for keyboard din't spoil, for have you finish ur exam = why should I answer you?"

Thinking he didn't answer me for the last question, I was basically just doing the same thing as he did to me, only that I am more straight forward...no turning round and around treating him like an idiot so desperate to know.

Guess what he answered? He scolded me ASSHOLE. Man, I wanted to tell him everyone has an asshole...why so big deal of saying me that. Having him as housemate I didn't want to make the tense tenser. And I don wan to be equal standard like him, so rude. So i kept quiet.

I was really offended. Then, he put his msn private msg, "You're pretty, but doesn't means that you can act like an asshole"

GOODNEESSS....can I know exactly how does an asshole act? Does asshole know how to act?

Come on la...I think I haven't been scolded with rude words by any one seriously.

I am disappointed with such a man exist, worst he is my friends' boyfriend!!! I am sad for her, pity her really for having such an ungentleman boyfriend.

I know it might sound like I started it first by asking why should I answer you. But HEY, that sentence was basically meant to be joking. The rule is broken once he scold that vulgur words, some more put in his msn.

I regret not saving what he had typed. I should have send that to his gf. and maybe spread that around. Such a disgrace of him really. I really pity him, pity his gf, and pity myself as his housemate. I really can't stand people rude like that, somemore towards a girl who is his housemate.

Bad news, I officially broke up with my bf. Good news, I passed my audit. So I most probably will only fail 1 subject. Good luck to myself. As for him, he surely will regret someday, just like how he sounded in his blog last time, and the whole thing is gonna repeat again. But the difference now is, I ain't gonna give him chance to shattered my heart again. Its all too late. When I cried alone every night in my room, he is nicely enjoying somewhere out there.

We sang K just now, going Genting at 8pm. Sunway Piramid tomorrow, Seremban night. I love my life like that. FUN!

No comments: