Saturday, May 17, 2008

Clinic result

Went to see the doctor after feeling so uneasy with the findings.

Doctor 1st asked me when I had my last period.

She was surprised, saying..."..how come, just had it..",
Then when she physically examine myself....she was muttering,
"...couldn't be, you are just 20.."
She then asked me to put away the bra, coz she is going to examine me with a mammogram,
she asked me to look at it, lucky no tumor or sort. *PHEW PHEW PHEW*
She said its some kind of infection in the vein of my breast. Which I am not able to find any information from internet. When I asked her, whats the caused of it, she seems to mean it comes naturally. My sister asked her, is it because of what we eat? or hygiene? Both she said no. Weird

She gave me some antibiotics, pain killer, and med that relieve swell. Asked me to go back to her clinic for another check up next week. Perhaps she worried too. But I will be at KL then. I think I have decided to go for the camp as usual on Tues, then when I am back from camp, go for a gynae in KL for another check up.

The medicine tasted ALL FREAKING HORRIBLE. Really sucks! I donno how am I going to consumed it for this much!

No comments: