Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I need a holiday...

Hey, I really wish to go Redang any date from now until before 26th May. Nobody accompany me, basically everyone is so busy with their life and I don't pretty much have a life now. Some feel awkward going with just me. Who is interested for this trip? I really hope a miracle will happen that someone will initiate to go for the holiday.

I have some urge to go for it alone. I am not joking. :)

I am emotionless...shivering.
I keep breathing...keep keep breathing...

3 comments:

Edward エドワード said...

ohh ohh....redang, so missing that place now...haha! i miss those warm weather....anyway how u? haha, bad house mate u have there....

cheryl said...

hey...yea im fine...u wanna go with me? haha

Edward エドワード said...

sob sob, i cant =( im so far away now...LOL