Sunday, May 11, 2008

Actually my friends had been treating me real good. 3 offered to go Redang with me, somehow i politely rejected. Its not anything else, but quite ermm...outrageous and weird a bit to go with another guy for such a romantic place la. I think it will be kinda awkward.

People tend to get what they are longing for. So I got it. But there is always 2 side of me. 2 diverse side of me which fight which each other everytime. Often they fight till no end until somebody, a 3rd party came in to decide who win (which, they believe me in). Then the other 1 will rest in peace and act according to what people expect me to do.

Somehow, my attitude, perception of life worried my blog readers. Exception for him I guess. Yes, thanks for the warmest calls and mails and smses. It did soothe me alot and I kept reviewing the smses and mails and remembering what we had talked that makes me feel great somehow.

Thats it, the redang trip had been changed to a camp, with the objectives of getting more friends, learning more things, budget holiday, and more experience and great memories.

So out of desperation, I sms-ed him yesterday somehow. Intended to clear abit of our misunderstanding regardless of what. Just when the sms ended quite deperately good... today we are back to square again with no contacts the first day after so long something positive happened. I am as normal being very disapointed with that, after all the things happened, I wanted to believe people changed and people learnt. I had, after so long, identified whats my problem, I guess, that is how the sms ended good. Thinking then sometimes its his turn to do something in return, to prove my change worthwhile, but I am not surprisingly being disapointed again. Yeah, this sentence perhaps its unfair for him, "not surprisingly", *sigh* Let it be.

Its heart ache-ing.

While I was back to square today anticipating for his sms like usual, somebody in surprise sms-ed me. Asking me out for a tea, but I was outside with my sis. Too bad. Just happened that we coincidently met each other at some where the mamak, saw him with my bro. I was really happy to see him, really really happy, and coz they were no vacant table available, my sis offered them to sit with us, and he happily agreed to join us while waiting for their friends to arrive although my bro was kinda reluctant to sit. I didn't have any much chance to talk to him, coz he was so occupied talking with my sis and bro-in-law. The whole family like him so much. Both of us are happy to see each other. At least, he told me in his sms later. ;)

Another happy thing! Hippo will be following me to Sg Long tomorrow!!! YEAYYY!!! When I asked him if he wanted to come with me, he made me promise him that I won't chuck him aside coz he will be scared at some place so unfamiliar to him. When I said okay, he was still hesitating then I gave him a promising hug, and kiss him on his forehead, then we are like so happily in love, hahahhahahahahah YEAYYYYY~~~ he excitedly can't wait to go together with me!!!

Yeay, I am crazy with hippo i know. Who cares right? Whatever~

No comments: