Friday, May 23, 2008

Random

I didn't get any better. The surgeon said it takes time to heal though. I still have to take antibiotics for another 7 days before the next visit. So we will see.

Anybody in Sg Long have any activities? Im getting so so bored being stuck at home, now 4.58am, can't sleep. The f*cking dog's barks wake me up. URGH!

Kept telling myself, its how I look at life that determines it. But sometimes people really gets tired though. Why is it so hard to find a person who understands me? Whom I can rely to? These people always goes out of my life(not by my side), never mind coz ever since I remembered, someone will come filling in whenever one has gone. But this time, the space had been empty for so long.

I know I have to learn independent. But life cannot goes alone, we need friends. But friendship comes and goes.

I am crapping. 2 more days to survive alone before new sem kick of a good start.

A good news, I am elected for the chairwoman of Career Development Society. I had a really good right hand man, the vice, Mr Meow. I am so happy coz he is someone who can somehow neutralize me. That is something which I call compliment each other's weaknesses. Something like he is too acidic while I am too alkaline. Both mix together, we are neautral so we won't hurt any parts of the body. :) Can't wait to work together.

Enough for crap.

No comments: