Thursday, May 29, 2008

3.34am

Something is so wrong with me. Every night I can't sleep, then I have no energy to go on with the next day. I am so so sick of it although I tried very hard to turn my time normal. How tired am I, I just can't sleep at night. I am very stressful, can't relax. What to do? I feel really tense. This is just the 1st week man. I already missed 2 classes. Tomorrow our class starts 9.30 until 4pm. And after 4, I have some society work to settle. I am really exhausted. Having gastric and headache now. Biting gastric the pill now. Feeling really awful. Saturday faster come...

2 comments:

aikmunnlar said...

have u experienced gastric ulcer often? if u do, better go and check up with doctor because it is likely for you to have stomach ulcer as stress and headache relates to it.

whatever it is,stay strong my fren, life is not worth sulking.

cheryl said...

urgghh....u make it sounded so serious~~~ I should be alright very soon, hopefully...