Saturday, May 31, 2008

Result

Haih, my result is out. It is so so bad...until I have no courage to post it here. I will really study hard this semester.

The 1st week was kinda busy, which I donno what I am busying with. Went to 1U Shogun for lunch on Tuesday, thats how I skip the 1st tutorial. And guess what, gastric strikes me after my 1st dish....So my friend ended up keep scolding me for wasting money, coz I ate only 2 plates and ice cream. Whatever~

I am suffering gastric very often nowadays...So I ate whenever I am hungry now.

Today is Saturday. I am so enjoying it, nobody is at home, everyone was like so eager to go back hometown I donno why. YEAYYYY....I slept for the whole day...haha and I study a little bit. I really promise myself I am not gonna miss classes again, and try to sleep early before early class the next day so that I will be able to concentrate.

:)

Its funny la. Yesterday, the current Student Representative Committee's vice chairman come and tell me, he already nominate me for the chairman position next election, today, the chairman, whom we hated so much, whom re-nominate himself for the next election, pop up suddenly to chat with me in msn. Started by asking how I am recently, ask me how is things going and apologize if he had offended me in the Ball night event. Already feels damn damn weird~Then, he asked me if I am aiming for any position in the coming election. I told him, no...im currently the chair for CDS. WAHHHH he straight away said he gtg, and bid me goodbye~

Damn idiot.

No comments: