Friday, May 16, 2008

Couldn't sleep in 5.28am

Not that this is very unusual. I had been drowsing off at 6am and waking up at 4pm ever since month ago.

Just that few days back (Monday I supposed), I experience some pain on my left breast. Had been ignoring it cause it seems to be normal (I forgot before or after ) coz I just finished having period. Thought the pain will fade away naturally just as it always did, I didn't bother to make a big fuss about it.

As days passed by, the pain become more severe around the nipple area. Until then in my heart that I doubt could it be something wrong. The knowledge from television taught us that, most breast cancer are able to be detected from self examination. So, I exam myself and found nothing. Relieved.

Though, the pain continues to haunt me. More brutal today. It seems to be spreading and now I feel the whole breast is pain with just a mere shake of it. I decided to tell my sisters casually so not to worried them in a car trip just now. Naturally they asked me if I examine myself to have find any lumps. I said no. Perhaps that answer, too, ease their worries coz they make jokes about examining it for me. Big sis added that I should examine myself with my hand above my head.

I did not take a very serious note on it. Until when midnight comes, the sore still disturb me so much, then I decided to re-check again with my hand held up high above my head. To my great horror, yeah, I felt about 1cm slightly more solid flesh right below my left nipple. It is not visible though I feel it when I pressed lightly on it. Near to it was a very little piece redder color flesh. I did some research about it, its hard to find anything. Or perhaps I am too afraid admitting what I found out was the website suggesting me to consult a physician.

But I found out that its very least likely for a girl at nearing 21 to suffer anything that serious. I will tell sister about what I found out when they are awake and see if I really need to see a doctor.

An experience.

No comments: