Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4。21

Am I always so serious? Lets try not!

(now...im stuck here for like 3 minutes....trying to be not serious!)

1 of the paper's result came out today. This was the first f*cking time I was sweating during the scrolling down session!

Phew~ I passed!

Finished 4, left 1 which is Pengajian Malaysia. Life is like exam already finish. Coz basically I never touch books yet till just now, when I go through the tips given, it was about asimilasi, segregasi, donno what si si si. And I realize that my malay had gone so so so terribly terrible. I think I can't even form a good sentence like we used to in Form 5. No wonder, I see my friend put "why do we need to study malay" in his msn. I was thinking, "stupid! coz we stay in Malaysia marrr". English so geng, go England laa....Chinese geng? Go China then!

As you can see, (well...i hope you guys had realized) I did a bit change on the layout of my blog. Added the number of visitors and recent comment at the sidebar. How was it?

OMG its 4.31am, I am supposed to study PM now. Oh ya, I have not explain, PM is not counted in the CGPA. So we will just need to pass. Coz nobody cares if you get A or what. And our coursework marks all score like 44/50. So...hahaha i hope that explain!

Tomorrow we are going to catch a movie. ( really like exam is finished) Yeay!!! I really can't wait for Friday. WE will be going to green box, then Saturday go Sunway and right down to Seremban for a friend's 21st birthday. Mamamia~

Then then, if everything goes smoothly, I am going back to hometown. Man, I haven't been going back for like...3 months? Ever since CNY! Gosh, I think hippo gonna emo with me for the whole 24 hours! I feel really sorry for him. But I wish him everyday, I swear!

Hmm..well, that "everything goes smoothly" actually meant that if I pass all the papers. For readers info, the 2nd and 3rd paper really did not go well. Haih, for AIS(3rd paper) I think at most I will be getting a D or worse fail, which mean I will need to take the supp paper no matter what. ARGHHH~ pls pray that I pass the supp and do not need to repea the whole lotta subject! I really can't afford that. Please pray for me....

Most likely Friday the result of that 2 subject will be out. Scary~ @@

How was that, trying not serious? haha its basically all crap! Thank you for wasting your time to read my crap. Opss...

No comments: