Friday, April 18, 2008

I am so funny

I am so in like of challenges to the extend of I don't accept the fate of my life. Very often, I refuse to accept what as it is. Impatiently, I want things in my way so much that then, I collapsed.

I refuse to accept even though I have no ways to change it. When I had done everything I could, and knew nothing else to be done...I will just cry and cry and cry....until time like this, I suddenly wake up...and realized the sun stays there all the time...regardless of day or night, whatever weather it is, the difference IS, you see it or not.

Sometimes, rest is to work even further. When will I get this phrase implemented inside me? Patience do really hates me.

Somebody's msn said, "when life give you a lemon, make a lemonade".

I asked a friend yesterday in msn, "how to be stronger?"

Unfortunately, she told me she is not strong that is why, she can't tell me. She told me she almost do stupid things yesterday. And she thinks I am the people she thinks least useless and she thinks I am strong. At that moment, I was thinking, perhaps she doesn't really know me.

Or perhaps, I don't know myself? a benefit of doubt...

Its fantastic that she is still able to advise me having her in that condition. Hey YOU, I chose so many people out of my msn list to ask you, "how to be stronger?" for a reason. And the reason is, I really think you are a strong girl. If I say life is hard on me, then I would also say, life is not too good on you either. We had a same thing in common. We are people that are not showered with enough water for what a plant would need.

7.29am, its misty outside. I hope this feeling would last until my final ends.

Hippo told me that he will stick with me no matter what the next time i come up to KL. Coz when times like I had no one...he said he will want to STARE at me until I am alright. *GEEE...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

then u really must bring hippo to KL becuz i think now the only thing tat can make u strong/happy/sad/angry is ur beloved hippo...cuz he will STAREEEEE~~~~

cheryl said...

hey,
IM not jokingly very curious on who are u...

the way u emphasize the "STARE" makes me imagine hippo as a ghost...
u sounded like it is..

@@

Anonymous said...

u better dun forget u urself also mention the STARE~~i juz followed but add on some extra 'E' only.
is better i remain as a mysterious human...
anyway i bliv thr is no such thing as strong gal or guy, all are the same. even HIPPO have his up and down. like u leave him at ur home then u go KL for months. he also got emo but he stay on and went u back he will STARE cuz he is so happy to see ya again~~~~~

cheryl said...

hahaha...okay~~~ U sounded really cute...i think i can guess who r u! study smart! good luck ;)