Sunday, April 20, 2008

DANG DANG DANG

Exam time is SO BORING!

Like now, 8.32am I haven't sleep--->re phrase, I can't sleep. Yeah, coz the past 2 weeks, I had been sleeping like 6am until 4pm....MOnday is the exam at 2pm, so after keep-on-sleeping yesterday, I wake up at 1am(slept from 11pm), I keep myself awake until now. Consumed coffee n breakfast at 6am.

I insist to keep myself awake till like 10pm then sleep to next morning, then hopefully afternoon I will feel great to do my Advance Financial Accounting paper.

HURRAAYYYY~~~!!!

Finally exam starts!!! WHich that means it is going to end very near soon. *PUFFF

I AM so tired of studying and studying la...btw, my Accounting Information System's coursework fail. I am freaking worry that I will flung that paper man. Haih, its the 1st time we have final in this paper. So we are a genuine pig. Can't imagine how the paper is gonna be. Pls pray for me....PLEASE!

Times like now, I am taking a break from studying, no tv watch, no ppl at msn, no ppl update blog(exam), all website have already gone to....man, I donno what to do. So I crap here...

Oh yeah, btw...thanks guys...I am pretty pretty alright now. Hmm...Its a brand new me. Many quality personalities had been forgotten...I just suddenly remembered...

Ciao..Im going to shit in toilet. HAaa...

No comments: