Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am feeling very bad

I thought I was strong....
I thought this time, I will go through it easily...
Now, Im sitiing down here
crying
I refuse to wake up coz i know this will happen
but im forced to face it
time don't stop running
I donno why am I crying
I am feeling very bad
Can somebody scold me?
Wake me up from dream
When can I truly accept the fact
We are just not suitable
GIrl,
what you had given is not appreciated
what you gave is not what he wanted
what he gave is not what you wanted
we just couldn't click
WHY?
why is he not determine
why am I not determine
what am I waiting for?
miracle don't always happen
Its raining...
when can the sun shine again?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

no big deal
jz break up
think of the rest after it done

when u keep felt upset and upset,that mean the problem was there.it can be not to trace easily,but was potential there...