Saturday, April 26, 2008

How bad can the bad be?

Yeah, it was very bad. All 3 papers sucks big time. I think I gonna flung at least 2 papers this time. Just pray that god will be with me, let me pass the supp paper....I really hope I won't be repeating any subject next semester. Having to sit for 5 papers is enough pressure, not to say 6, or perhaps 7.

It was all upside down. But nothing else could be done. Classmate called for beer-ing session at Station One. Most of the people did badly. Suddenly the plan changed, to Look out Point instead. I was very very happy. Didn't know why, that place is really special to me. I have brought so many people there, I went there so many times..it never fail to brightens me up.

The picture seems clearer today...I really like that place so much.



Thanks to my classmate, my wish came true... well...we wasn't wearing nice clothes because it was decision-at-once to go this place. A little bit more, we were supposed to be at genting now. I love this kind of adventure. "Sudden fun" I call it. Unexpected extreme fun!



A brand new me, a new beginning...here comes I back!



No comments: