Thursday, April 03, 2008

Studies

Man, I think this sem I've neglected my studies way way way too much. I just came back from genting, on the 2nd day there, my friend message me, told me I was barred from exam, due to unsatisfactory attendance. I got a big shocked. Luckily it was 1st of April. Though, I am glad that they scared me. Its like giving me 5 fingers on my face and say, "hey!!! WAKE UP!"

Although that was meant as a joke.

Anyway, exam timetable is out. 21st April our final will start. I never realized it was so near....GOSH, 2 more weeks and I donno any hell whats on sylibus. And I just got to know, I failed Accounting Information System's coursework mark. Man, I only got 18 out of 40%. Means even if I got full marks 100/100 in my final, I will only get 18+60 = 78 which is A-. Which that was very IMPOSSIBLE.

I am so so worried... I don't like being regret really. So I will study very very very hard from now on.

There is time for fun, and now its time to study study and study and study!

NOTHING ELSE.

1 month of bookworm.

Don't make yourself regret. I will make it through happily! BUCK UP!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

past is for u to remember as an encouragement.
not something to demotivate u.
get ur self rdy for this sem final.
u can do it ^^