Friday, March 30, 2007

Stupid

Stupid can be happy. However smart the person is, they hope they can laugh at silly jokes and hope for simple dreams. But they can't. THats something sad. Agree?

Haih, i am so free over the week. No more presentation and test. By this means my final is approaching. I gave myself a big break for this week, and then, I'll have to speed a little to catch up with my studies. Final on Mid-end April.

Zodiac for rabbit says that this year, we are better off stay happy being single. hahaaa Men can be so bad u know? Arrggg... I loves smart man. But im scared im being cheated. How?

******

I WANNA GET A SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-T100!!!!!!!!





Its so nice isn't it????

I will get it 1 day...

1 day..yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont believe in stupidity. although i kinda admit i can be dumb some time. and i dont think smart person will laugh at silly jokes and simple dreams, just because i dont see anyone laughing at you right now.

yea i really think i can pissed you off damn easily

cheryl said...

hahhaa u seriously very free...

what u thought is wrong though, you did not easily pissed me off.