Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The last entry...A conclusion.

Throughout the months in 2007, everyday can be said to be a blast to me. I've done so many things that I think I myself can impossibly do. I've proven so many things to myself. And now, I shall officially call it a stop. I need to get back to the track of my own life, the life that i really wanted.

Tell you, all the bad things that happened didn't and haven't blew me down. In fact, it made me realised im stronger than i think.

After all and all these hilarious irresponsible things happened, I am glad that I've killed my own curiousity out in people and learnt more about the secret that lies between human.

If tomorrow Im dead, I won't regret. Because I've tasted life while im young.

I don't care how people judge me now, because i know somewhere there in this world, there are a few of my very good friends, people who really believe in me, really understand what I am thinking, what I've gone through, have faith in me. For once you were, now you are, and always will be...Cheers my friend! Thank you ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...There you go!!

you are only responsible to yourself... so

:) No worries, be happy!!

Take care though, no matter what you do

:) Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

no matter what happen your best friend will always be by ur side please do take care of urself well. i dont wanna see any of my friends sad seriously... no matter what happen try to talk to hazel