Friday, March 02, 2007

Kelvin's birthday

Somehow, the 10 of us cannot finish the 12 pieces of specially combined cheeses cakesss from Secret Recipe. So, we let the birthday boy feeds the people he wants to feed just to finish the cakes...And it ended up like this...

Kelvin says, "TO THE HELL, WHO ARE THE PEOPLE KEEP ON SAY WAN DIET? HMMMPP"

I was like, "OHHH OOO"

AND THEN....ARGGG...

I shall let the video do the talking...



I SWEAR 2 MONTHS NO CHEESE CAKE! Till now, my mouth smells cheese @@

In case you are wondering what am I doing at this hour, I am taking a break after a long night with QT(maths). Thanks for the test coming on Saturday~~

No joking, the failing rate for this subject was around 50% from my course, which is said to be the highest rate compared to other business course. Roughly giving you the idea how scary this subject is!

No comments: