Monday, March 12, 2007

Potential lesbian

So many people had told me that I have the potential to become lesbian. 1 of my cousin sister once were so freaking worried after knowing i was single for so long(last time)...then she talked to me, told me not to go to the wrong path, because once I step into the wrong side, there will have no returns even when you regret.

I was in fact myself quite worried too. I still felt a sense of liking towards guy, yes, but I've long ago lost faith in guys community. You can say that maybe i know guys too well, and understand them, or Im born with half the guy's charactor myself.

Since young, I have male friends more than female. They are like a part of me because we can cling together so well. My college mates for instance, never really treated me like a girl.

Yesterday when we talked about this issue with another cousin of mine, his sudden explaination of things made me shudder a little. Because I hardly really need somebody to take care of, and I am more to the take care of people type.

He said I am a combination of male and female, a mental of a man, and a physical of a woman.

Agree?

I think this is bad..."liang tou bu dao an"

***Recently I've become so serious, found out that i talk lesser and lesser these days.***

If 2 things to name that can ruin my life, that will be my own bold charactor and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ll be ur les partner...

: p

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

There are 2.5 types of intelligent man

1) like intelligent & independent girl... (the frequency of thoughts is aligned)

2) like not-so intelligent & not so independent girl... (thereby, having more controls over the girl)

2.5) gay
- "man" seek for more gentle one- vice versa; is usually a Yin & a Yang for this category...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are 2.5 types of intelligent lady
1) like intelligent & independent guy... (the frequency of thoughts is aligned)

2) like not-so intelligent & not so independent guy... (thereby, having more controls over the guy)

2.5) lesbian
- more gentle one seek for more masculine one- vice versa; is usually a Yin & a Yang for this category...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers!!