Monday, March 26, 2007

thanks to yap keong~

Yap Keong's blog

I have test at 2pm, presentation at 6pm.

Feel ultimately proud that im entertaining YOU! Well, since u entertained me yesterday when i was so bored~

But i seriously can't think of 6 weird things about myself lar... I AM A NORMAL PEOPLE WHAT...hiak hiak hiak

THe game goes like this, list out the 6 weird things about yourself, then tag another 6 people to write another 6 weird things, and list out the rules.

It started from Joanne who tagged YK. Joanne's blog


Weird thing number 1

Haihhh i really can't think of any~~

okay...maybe this is weird, i loves mirror. I can tune on my ipod, loud loud...and i dance myself in front of the mirror. In another way, i am actually convincing myself that im pretty, and im exercising PLUS learning how to dance better since i dance sucks!

I also look at myself in the bathroom, appreaciating the beauty of god's creation. AHaaa with messy messy hair~ YUMMY....

Weird thing number 2
I don dare to show BPians the crazy side of me. I just realised that myself also. It just happened that, that night when we were clubbing, 1st time ever with BPians, all SENIORS SOMEMORE...I donno how should i act. Coz BPians know the more serious side of me. And that kind of event, just made me so lost, didn't know what to do. So that night, I just keep pouring + act serious.

Weird thing number 3
A stupid sincere sorry can melts my heart. I am someone very forgiving. Even when u don't apologise, I will forgive you. My angry towards people(if happen) won't last for a day. A sorry after you've done something to me would actually made me feel guilty for making you feeling so bad to the extend of apologising...

Weird thing number 4
I really treated my hippo as living creature...a part of me. I will miss him(seriously). Hug him once i saw him and talk to him when we are alone. He sleeps beside me everynight whenever possible. Few months ago, during my dad's dead anniversary, we published it on the newspaper...I initially wanted to put hippo's name on it. But of course, mum and sisses forbid it.

Weird thing number 5
I don like wearing clothes in the bathroom after bathing. Normally i will only bring towel to the bathroom when im at kl, nothing when im at bp. So i will come out naked...nicely slowly wear my clothes in my room. Accidents do happen. Many people saw me naked already. Ahaaa....the worst case so far is, my friend's dad saw me running out of the bathroom to get something, and he just stunned there and i pretended he wasn't there, gracefully walk back to the toilet(what else can i do?). At his house! We pretended nothing happened after that. Luckily he is a nice guy! :p

Weird thing number 6
I collect perfumes...Its so weird to spend so much on perfume, keeping it in the drawer rite?...I have Gucci's envy me, Versache's bright Crystal(I have 2), DKNY's be delicious ( I have 2), Davidoff's cool water, 212 Carolina Herrera's On Ice. Sequence starts from the best i like. SO i have 7 bottles all together, I think i use a lifetime also cannot finish~ (tips: For men, use Polo's Double Black. It smells SOOOOO F*CKING NICE!)

Tagged
Stephanie
Sharman
Hui Xin
HanJin
Ivan
Brien

F*ck, its 1.25pm already~~

No comments: