Sunday, March 11, 2007

nothing

Step's request for me to write..I told her I've nothing to write about, so she asked me to write nothing ;)

In fact, I've so many short short thoughts to write about. Having that I can't photo blog my LIFE, as the camera isn't working.

Here, Yesterday went to Qbar with bunch of people. It was an unforgetable memory to me,something i personally think very sweet happened.

Basically this whole week is filled with normal-scheduled day. A well get to rest week where i skipped alot of clases, slept alot.

I've got so many thoughts running in my mind now~~

Anyway, Perfect from Judith McNaught is fantastic book!!! I actually cried reading that book...It made me feel like being in love again, coz its SOOOOOO romantic LAAA~~hahha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=

Anonymous said...

i told u tat book was nice..haha

: )