Sunday, March 18, 2007

A reborn for me

I've come to a decision to lose down 8 kgs of fats after see-ing these pictures...

Seriously, i really think I look like a fat pig with other 3 girls so thin surrounding me in the pictures.

Stop saying I like to say im fat although Im not. The fact is, those pictures will convince you that im not exagerating...



Taken last week!



I haven't got myself into such a diet before...ONLY vege and apple everyday...

GOSH life like that is remarkably MISERABLE!!!!!

With my housemate everyday tempt me with delicious food...then ask me to lose down just the tiny 5kgs...then ask me to cook for them... then expecting me not to eat my own food...then midnight eating supper in front of me..then show me her look on how delicious it is...then asked me if i want..then says I've got no determintion to lose down weight when i got tempted...ARRGGGGGGGGGG

Im so tired of all these after just 1 week...I lost only stupid 2kgs so far...DAMN!

Sometimes when im so fedup like now(whole mind thinking of nice nice food), I asked myself why do I care so much...FAT THEN FAT LARR...haih WHO CARES??? GRRRR...

But I am still in the right conscious mind to know that this world is so realistic, oppurtunity comes with 1st impression...

Im gonna make myself prettier...rebond my hair, cut it and dye it at Kimarie probably this Thursday...

A reborn a punishment for myself for all the bad deeds I've done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Optical illusion? Lol.
Seriously la, you are not at all fat. If you are fat, then i am obese liao.