Friday, March 23, 2007

On diet process~

What can you eat when you really on a serious diet??

NOTHING!

You can't eat bread, biscuit, etc (flour), no sweet stuff as sugar will make you fat, nothing rich in carborhydrate and protein, so you can't eat rice meat as well, of coz no oily food, butter...

ALL YOU CAN EAT IS...

VEGETABLES

THe 1st 2 weeks was horrible. I think that was the worse thing I've done to myself...Its both mental and physical torture... I am so used to eating supper that I seriously find life very stupid for me to diet like this.

With people tempting me, I was crying and shaking myself inside, asking why am I making myself like this.

Before this...

I will not eat breakfast, my 1st meal will start with lunch, then grabbing tibits or anything that can be reached when Im at home, then dinner at around 8pm or later, then supper...

I was so used to this schedule..and suddenly I will have to eat breakfast, I can't eat anything after 7pm, ate only vege for breakfast, then apples and tomatoes(its nice!! and good for your skin)

In the begining I don even feel like eating breakfast...Now, every night im looking forward to the next morning..WHY? Simply because im allowed to eat, filling my stomach!!!

THe most miserable part was at night, after 9pm, I felt damn much like eating...And my beloved housemates will start eating right in front of me. Challenge me at the time when i was at my weakest.

Determination in the end still won the battle. Mc(a housemate) just knew me so well that she manage to keep me not eating. And thank you for my housemates and their boyfriends for listening to my frowns and complaints. I know its irritating..haha

After getting a little bit of result, I gain back my little bit of confident...and

Today, seeing my sisters eating superd lontong in front of me was okay...I wasn't that tempted already.

I am so proud of myself!

But when i just got down from the bus, 2nd sis say...

"aiyoooooooOOOOooooo GIRL ARRRR!!!"

"what?"

"very fat lerr...no waist already larrr...chutchutchut"

"THATS WHY I AM ON DIET LAR! :("

"Never mind larr...(in a low volume) at least boobs got bigger"

"@@"

BIG SWEAT

No comments: