Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pieces of it

Too rational sometimes can be suffering, its bad. Too emotional is definately not a good one. I remembered my teacher once told me when me and Hazel was at her house confessing our problems...

She said, "you see, both of you are a combination of 1 too rational, and 1 too emotional... if you 2 can add both together and spread out equally, then things will turn out sweet."

In relationship; family and friends..

I was once too emotional...now, i think im rather too rational...

hahah

Why things just can't turn to be smoother?

When it comes to dealing with humans, things tend to get complicated~

How many people can let down all the pride, ego, and self principles...for just the one in your life?Can you?

Its hard...

yet, there are!

I've seen so many...

I wished i can, and someone can do that to me you know...

No comments: