Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fool

For 1 thing, who created this April fool Day?

I was in deep asleep, then somebody that i just went out with few days ago, lets name him Ah Fatt, he text me,

"I fall in love with you edi...."

I was awaked, shocked, and i think... couldn't be...but still everytime i give myself a benefit of doubt that its true. TO be safe, i reply him this,

"crazy ar? So late still don wan sleep..."

Then, for the benefit of doubt, I sms vivien to tell her, because ah fatt was originally her friend.

And she called me to say, "ITS APRIL FOOL LAR STUPID!"

I was like..hmm okay~ Let's play along...

"Haha go lie down on bed, try drink warm milk lo DARLING...i think i fall in love with you too...When we gonna start a relationship?"

He reply...

"Don't kidding ler..i easily fall in love one...dats why i keep a distance with pretty girl like you...For real...No joking...Somemore...i know myself...Hehe...I'm not a good choice! Haha"

"aiyoo don't say like that lar...i got alot of bad thing u donno only..."

"yala yala...wait i lose weight 1st mar right?"

"Not every girl judge people by physical appearance wan larr...aiyoo..."

And then....not happy of being fooled...i fool back people. So lazily, i forward his 1st message to those people that I kept in touch with recently; Kelvin, Raymond, Yap Keong, Ivan, Chyi Shiou...

Ivan totally ignores that message~~THUMBS UP!
***********
Chyi Siou ignores me until afternoon...which he says, he knows is april fool.
***********
Yap Keong nicely fool back the innocent girl like me. He says he just knocked down a pregnant lady, and is now in the police station. I of coz knew it could be a prank. SO i play along with him...

Apart of me was thinking the probabality of it that is true...

"Is it?!? Which police station? where knock? How's the condition? Anything I can help?"

"read newspaper tomorrow"

"What?? Wei...Don scare me..."

Later when he did not reply, I called him but he did not pick up. A part of me was quite worried. YEAH

THen in the afternoon he told me the truth. FAIR! Before that Raymond told me that I should have go and visit him in the police station~ So for that few minutes before YK told me the truth, I fucking think its real!
**********
Mr. Raymond nicely rejected me...wahahha

"Thanks...but i cant involved in any relationship rite now, sorry, just wanna hang loose...hope u find a better and more reliable guy."

So sweet of him...still got thanks and hope hope somemore!

By the way, who says in love must be in a relationship??? :p

Having to know he didn't realise i was fooling him, i carry on playing...muaahahaha

"No, i wan you...I'll wait. Im very stubborn. Hahaa"

Maybe this reaction by me was weird...He realised its April fool then. He text me "April fool"

He said he was lucky enough, happened to look at the calender.

REALLY LUCKY BOY!
***********
The highlighted one was KELVIN'S!!!!

"really ar...i feel the same too lo...so when we wanna start our relationship?"

Don't understand...fall in love must means have to start relationship merrr???

Anyway, i think this is most probably a fool...so i reply him this:

"Hahahhaa darn funny lar wei!!! I didn't know today is April fool until i kena played~"

"today is april fool meh? just pretend you never see my message just now...sorry!"

I didn't reply...coz i was so busy replying others...

"y din reply me? If wat i said just now was true, will you accept me?can you give me a chance?"

"Hahaa friend better la...I know that message is fake wan. I am the only one who donno today is April fool. Not don't reply, is busy replying other sms also! Hehe"

"Why can't you trust me this time! is not that easy for me to type that message and tell you how i felt. If you wanna reject just reply a no! Don't say its fake!"

"OK OK...Chill la...My answer is no lo...so garang..."

"y no leh...why can't you give me a chance to prove that im the right guy for you? Is it because im not as good as XXX thats why u can't accept me?"

"XXX is not good...I still have relationship phobia especially what happpened that night...And i prefer us being friends because i really treasure you(as friend)..."

"but i don wan you to treasure me as friend...i wan more than that. I wanna do things that friends can't do with you. I wanna date you, watch movies, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together, sing k only both of us, i wanna hold your hand and be with you whenever you feel lonely, share our sadness and joy together. I;ll do anything you ask me to, i'll chance watever attiture that you don like..please give me a chance, my dear shiyee..."

ERRRR....i seriously thought its serious~ That above message touch me a little, and i get high getting such message from a good looking guy like him. But i'll have to admit is a little bit er xin.

For one thing, when he told me 11.40pm that it was a prank, he asked me not to angry. I was seriously glad and in fact, this ending is really what i had hoped.

Not because he is a bad guy or what, he is definately a Mr Right.

Anyway, when i told him i was glad, he asked me whether is he that bad..hahah

My answer is, "Jus no chemical~ I felt pity for that myself too..."

********

At the end of the day, I got myself entertained! Muaahahha and its a happily ever after ending...I was still worried how are we going to face each other as such a good friends, almost every day seeing each other...with Kelvin i mean...

YEAP! So now, I AM HAPPY!

*********

I purposely wake up from sleep to write such a long post LERRR~~!! So you know what to do horrrr....DROP COMMENT!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee.. happy april fool dear..ah fatt called me 1st thatz y i noe..as for kelvin..in the evening he told me the whole truth d..haha...so i noe ur being prank.. : p

~vivi~

Anonymous said...

now i know why your last post titled "stupid".

btw i didnt answer your call cause there is football matches going on in tv.

football > shi yee...

cheryl said...

Vi : what kind of friend are these????

Yk : why? because im stupid? I DON GET WHAT "football > shiyee" MEANS!!!!!

HMMMPPP~~~


Seriously, what kind of friend i have man!

Anonymous said...

eg: 2 > 1 , 10 > 5
therefore football > shiyee

cheryl said...

football more than shiyeE??? of coz! shi yee is always the unique wan...wahhahaha

thanks!

Anonymous said...

thick face! i'll have no trouble looking for your birthday present this year.

a mirror

Anonymous said...

=.-' Haha...Ok la~ This time only ~ Next time I'll try better 1 k? =P
The "I love you" is kinda old junk edi..So be prepare for new 1 next coming "April Fool ShiYee"!~ =P

By the way ...do u ever notice the darling word nowdays very cute 1 lei~(Dar Dar) haha!

cheryl said...

siapa lu?

errr...i don think...for the time being...im a cutie-type of person~ahah

wats wrong with everybody putting anonymous ar?

Al Cad said...

...who created this April fool Day? No one seems to know. Looks like it started in the UK and France after the change to the Gregorian calendar in 1582. People who still celebrated New Year’s Day on April 1st were called ‘April Fools’, and had pranks played on them.

In France, they’re called ‘April Fish’, and pranksters sometimes stick cut-out paper fish on their backs!

~~~~~~~

Well, you fooled 1 guy but were fooled by 3 — as Homer Simpson would say, “D’oh!”