Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Exam

Now i hope its an April fool prank...

Guess what, our timetable for examination was like this...

24/4 - English for business
26/4 - Accounting Framework 1
28/4 - Corporate and Business Law
30/4 - Quantitative Techniques 1
7/5 - Microeconomics

Thought I will have all the time in the world to study micro(1week is more than enough), so i focused on the other 3 difficult subjects.

TODAY, a lady came inside our lecture room, and told our econ lecturer, she has to make an important annoucement...

" attention! For you paper scheduled on 7th of May, is going to change to 21st of April which means, next Saturday."

********************

TO me, its still so unbelievable...I don't understand why their management and system can allow this hilarious thing to happen. What if some of the student didn't receieve the annoucement? How can they just change like that...when the timetable is already officially out.

Some people were very happy, because by this means our exam ends faster. @@

For me, I haven't touch a thing for micro. May god bless me, amen.

I am so running out of time!

4.14am, thats why I am here.

*********************
I think im going crazy.

No comments: